Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
stefan95
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can't receive calls (important)

Hi I cannot receive any calls. Missed so many important calls from my doctor's and partner, the message they receive is that my number is unavailable and then hangs up the call. Need help as soon as possible. Have so many important calls to receive!!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Can't receive calls (important)

Might be Optus or might be the phone or the fact you have no reception when the call is made (that will cause the same message). Are you in a regional area?

Regardless, Optus can't see your account here. You'll need to contact them via facebook or twitter.

Serena_YC

Re: Can't receive calls (important)

Hi @stefan95

Based on what you have described, it sounds like call forwarding has been turned on, which means that all your incoming calls are being automatically diverted to voicemail.

I would recommend checking the phone settings on your device to make sure that call forwarding has not been turned on. If you are unsure on how to do this, I have attached our Device Guide for you here and you can search for the make and model of your device for the relevant steps. 

If the issue persists, please get in touch with our Technical Support teams via the My Optus app for further assistance. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.