Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Bluetooth detection issues with samsung a5

Sladeking

My new samsung a5 has trouble my jabra bluetooth headset. It was working fine the first time i tried.

I remember that i coupled my old phone to my samsung a5, and since then, it couldnt detect my bluetooth headset anymore. I tried uncoupling my old phone from my new, it didnt work.

Whats the solution?

Re: Bluetooth detection issues with samsung a5

glenn0

Have you tried repairing the Jabra headset to your Samsung A5?

It's possible your bluetooth headset forgot the pairing when you used a new phone.

-------------------

Loyal Optus customer. My opinions are my own.

Sladeking

Well, it actually doesnt show up on my screen. It keeps saying that its undetectable. I tried turning on and off my bluetooth headset, still doesnt work.

JordanOptus

Hey Sladeking, have you tried pairing the headset to another phone? Worth doing to narrow down a problem.

Cheers,

Jordan

Sladeking

To find out if the headset is the problem? I havent yet. I'll try and i'll let you know if it worked.

JordanOptus

No worries, let me know how you go.

Cheers,

Jordan

Solution

Sladeking

Jordan, i tried pairing my headset with another phone like you told me. Found out that the headset really was the problem. Thx to you, i decided to call the JABRA company, and someone gave me instructions to make it work again:

Step 1: I pressed and hold the answer button on my headset for 5 seconds to turn it off.

Step 2: I double tapped the answer button and saw the LED flashing a few times before it stopped. It resets my headset.

Step 3: 

I repeated step 1 to turn it back on. When the LED stayed lit, my phone could detect it again. 

Thx for your help!

Aman_B

Hi @Sladeking, I'm glad Jordan could help with your enquiry. Please do let us know if you  need a hand with anything else. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
40 Kudos
23 Kudos
21 Kudos
17 Kudos
13 Kudos