Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Best employee at Optus is Pritam

After many frustrating phones calls to Optus to have my mobile phone upgrade resolved....only one person showed me customer service of the highest level. His name was Pritam and it's because of him I am still a customer of Optus after 30 years. He showed me respect and was very patient answering some of my probably very annoying questions. 

Other staff at Optus should take lessons from Pritam who listened to my frustrations and then worked out a very generous offer for me.

Thanks Pritam, you definitely deserve a pay rise I'm sure...

Retention Team Adelaide

1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Best employee at Optus is Pritam

Hey there David,

Thank you so very much for taking the time for writing up this nice compliment for Pritam, we will be forwarding this on to the Manager to be recognised.

You should expect that from the first person you dealt with but we're thrilled you had that outcome in the end.

Cheers!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos