Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mi2103
New Contributor
New Contributor

Best 'Apple Watch' Android App

Hey,

I have an Apple® Watch, but have now got an Android™ mobile device. I do not currently have any Apple® products.

I am wanting to know what Android™ App is best to use for the Apple® Watch. I realise that it will not be anywhere as good as if it was used on it's correct platform, but just the name of the best available app would be appreciated.

Also, is looking for an Android™ smart watch the only realistic long-term option here? I just hate that I have paid all of that money for the watch for it now to be unsuitable due to a simple swap to another operation's platform.

I appreciate your assistance.
Regards,
〽️att
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jack_YC

Re: Best 'Apple Watch' Android App

Hi there @Mi2103, thanks for your question. Whilst I cannot specifically state which third  party apps would be best for you, our other users here may have some suggestions. 

I would also like to clarify that if you're wanting the best Smart Watch experience, I would recommend using either an Apple Watch with an iPhone or an Android Phone with a Smart Watch using Android Software. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

You'll be lucky if you are able to get the bare minimum functionality using an Apple watch with an Android phone. Just do some googling and you should be able to easily see how problematic it is.
Mi2103
New Contributor
New Contributor

I regrettably thought that this would be the case.

Notwithstanding that, please accept my greatest thanks for taking the time to assist me. Although it may not have been the outcome I would have liked, you've indicated that it is essentially useless to keep this Apple watch now that I've swapped completely to android devices. I note of course the android compatible smart watches are the only option pertaining to this matter.

Again, please accept my deepest appreciation for taking the time to respond to me. I truly thank you for the message.

My regards,

M
Kartika

You`re welcome @Mi2103 and it is our pleasure. If you need a hand with anything else then just message us here. Till then stay safe.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Mi2103
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes, you absolutely answered my question. I appreciate it unreservedly.
M
Top Contributors