Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Android update on Samsung S6 Edge making phone blindling white/bright

DylanZ

Hello all. An update seemed to go out recently for my phone i think it was the Nougat release. Since then my phone has gone unbearably white and bright. I struggle to look at it for more than a minute. I have checked the screen mode and auto brightness etc and nothing has helped. I have tried clearing the cache also and it still has not helped.

Re: Android update on Samsung S6 Edge making phone blindling white/bright

SamSam

I'd be taking it into store to get looked at and probably sent away. Make sure you back it up first.

Given I haven't seen other people on here complaining about the same thing, it makes me think it's an isolated incident so you won't get much help on here (if it was widespread they might say wait for a new update because they're fixing it).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Re: Android update on Samsung S6 Edge making phone blindling white/bright

DJ83x

Hi @DylanZ

Sorry to hear that. Have you taken the handset to be looked at your nearest Optus store as @SamSam has mentioned above? 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
60 Kudos
20 Kudos
19 Kudos
16 Kudos
15 Kudos