Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Jim15
New Contributor

Re: Android Software Updates

Hoping Samsung decides to add FPS select to Video Pro Mode, PIP video and fix their Gallery from Google Photos syncing issues (latter admitted as a known issue by Samsung Support)  .................... Flagship prices .................

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Note 10 testing to be completed 20th. Downloading now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor tonymy01
Contributor

Oh yes, there it is, thanks for the heads up!

N975FXXU1BSLA/N975FOXM1BLSA/N975FXXU1BSL4

Security patch level 1st Dec 2019. 1977.29MB... downloading over 4G 😉 .

Yes! Only 3.5mins d/l, maybe faster than my NBN 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor callmechknnugz
Contributor

December security patch has been out since Dec 3rd
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor tonymy01
Contributor

Well yes, the security patch has been out a while, but give them some kind of break, they would have had to put a fixed Android 10 release (Note10 was Android 9) through a number of tests before approval, presumably now the security releases will be a bit more timely.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor callmechknnugz
Contributor

I've already got android 10 on the galaxy S10 5g, it's already been tested via optus
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor emmsco
New Contributor

.@Dan C
Please do as i have discussed this with optus in the chat and have given the link to the entire conversation, to which they have looked at the whole converation from the start. i also might add that Dazkatmaka11 in other prevoius posts not related to myself also show aggression,
Insults to other user's also.
Im happy to supply those also if needed.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Well then, that escalated quickly.

We have deleted the comments over the long weekend as some of them are a clear breach of our Yes Crowd Community Guidelines. Comments that were not in breach have also been deleted as there is no value to leaving them there after the offending posts have been removed.

Thank you to the users who reported abuse to the Yes Crowd team.

A reminder for all that some of the clear guidelines are:

Be respectful and courteous of other opinions. Debate is absolutely fine but personal attacks won’t be tolerated.

Don’t use threatening or rude language, and don’t be mean

Don’t create usernames, post comments or information that is: threatening, bullying, discriminatory, abusive, defamatory, indecent, harassing, offensive, or in any way intended to provoke anyone. Also please do not infringe on any person’s intellectual property rights, including copyright, impersonate anyone, misrepresent a relationship with any person or organisation, encourage others to commit unlawful acts, or harass anyone

If we observe any users breaching any of the above guidelines, we reserve the right to warn users where repeated warnings may result in a ban, or in more serious cases, an instant ban. Our decisions are final.

We have contacted individual users accordingly.

We have also decided to block new comments on this thread for now. Updates will continue weekly. The purpose of this thread is to simply update the information we receive from the Dev Tech team and pass it on, we try to provide as much info and the latest updates that we can. We understand that sometimes you want more however we can't and don't want to post any information that hasn't been cleared and pushed through from the team.

Thank you.

The Yes Crowd team.