cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Android Software Updates

January Update odin flash home csc for anyone interested. 4 post down. Nothing much apart from a security update i think.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/s10-plus/how-to/asba-official-stock-fw-update-odin-t3908710/page200
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

no, was replying to @Combo64
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Next update 11th Jan. Damn who has 22 days of over Christmas. I was privileged to get xmas day, boxing day and new years day.

Maybe your accounts department should copy the tech team, then we wouldn't have to pay any bills in the 22 days they took off on their jollies.

Whos wants to bet a pony on there will be no updated info come the 11th.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I'm going to buy Pixel outright next time - I'm so over the lazy Optus release cycle. Never again.
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Yes, Samsung already released January Updates but i probably expect it wont be seen for quite a few weeks. I just did the Jan update with frija and odin..... not waiting for Optus anymore . Wait for Optus we'd be claiming Old Age Pension.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Looking for a Huawei method of doing this too...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

On XDA theres 2 methods .

I had a mate20pro

1 use HStools (i couldn't get this to work)

2 dload using an On the go adaptor and dialing up project menu*#*#​2846579#*#* (this wipes all your data though) i did this every month.

You can find firmware here:

https://support.halabtech.com/index.php?a=downloads&b=folder&id=14393

Its a little confusing trying to find which firmware is hstool and which is dload. I think dload is a slightly bigger file.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@robvaz going off samsungs first hand information no Australian model note10+ have android 10. Update to be released February pending any issues arising
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the update. Optus seems to be going back in time. Not sure what exactly they are testing and why it takes this long.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thats the thing @robvaz from what i can glean from samsung, no providers have samsung android 10 for the note10+ in Australia, so optus can't release what they don't have.
0 Kudos