cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Android Software Updates

Yep. Did new phone trade up today to note 10+ november patch including the biometric fingerprint update came thru today.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'd be happy to put my name down for the android 10 OneUI 2.0 beta program if your team can pass on my details. Samsung Galaxy S10e
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

@Roo79x samsung are no longer taking beta registrations. You have to register in the samsung members app, but they only release it into certain countries and Australia is not one of them.
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

update

Finally got Novembers update for my note 9

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: update

Nice!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Any idea when the Galaxy Note 9 will recieve Android 10?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Rtmpgt my guess would be after the note 10 gets android 10. Considering thats in beta stage from Samsung it'll be a wait for the note 9
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Steve! I'll keep my eye out. Is there a way I can sign up to the Beta when it gets announced?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Samsung is no longer taking Beta registrations. The beta won't be coming to Australia
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Gah, that sucks. Oh well. 😅
0 Kudos