cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Greeny_J
New Contributor

When is the September update coming to Samsung s10 range?...

When is the September update coming to Samsung s10 range? Also how come Optus keep skipping every second weekly update? 2 times in the last month you have skipped a weekly update. Why not just call it fortnightly updates? It was meant to be updated today (4 October), but now I see it's been missed and pushed to October 11.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Jamallandit
Occasional Contributor

Re: Android Software Updates

Note9 get September update. 🤳😉

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: When is the September update coming to Samsung s10 range?...

@Greeny_J , This thread is normally updated on a fortnightly basis.

We receive updates each week from the testing team, but we'll only publish fortnightly. The next report is due to come through before the 11/10/19. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Screenshot_20191007-154354_Chrome Beta.jpg

Actually its weekly forum updates according to Ray_YC

New Contributor Greeny_J
New Contributor

That's exactly why I posted to ask why they haven't been posting weekly updates. I came to this thread from that post from Ray YC.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Im pretty sure the rules are just made up as they go along, they have no clue whats going on. 

The last 2 updates i received, were not even listed until a week after i had already received the update.

Completely unreliable information, i do believe that a majority of S10+ across the globe now already have Sept updates which includes the Note 10 dex abilities included. 

New Contributor afghjk234sdf
New Contributor

Any further security updates for X Vista

Any word on further security updates for Optus X Vista-ZTE Z6621O?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Just clarifying that they are weekly updates (providing we receive the update, I think recent Public Holidays in Vic/NSW have had an impact).

There will be one this Friday.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Android Software Updates

Always makes me laugh how we are told that we should update to the latest security patch, dont they realize that we are at the mercy of carriers taking their sweet time in providing updates.

Lifehacker Australia: Why You Should Install The October 2019 Android Security Update ASAP.
https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2019/10/why-you-should-install-the-october-2019-android-security-updat...

Occasional Contributor Jamallandit
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Ray_YC 

Is there any information this year Australia will get a beta program Android 10 for S10 & Note9 or no?! 

0 Kudos