cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Android 11 - Samsung S20+

An update was scheduled for the 11th of December but every model of the S20 minus the S20+ is listed and no update came through, really looking forward to the update and a solid timeframe would be appreciated, any ideas? Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Android 11 - Samsung S20+

Hi @Auradyme, for all our android updates please refer to this → page for more information.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor
New Contributor

I've been to the page as stated in my post, the S20+ 4G isn't listed and the last scheduled update didn't come up on my device.
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Auradyme,

Did you get the S20+ 4G through Optus? The Android software testing team generally provide updates for devices sold by Optus. I don't think we offered that one for some reason?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos