cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor wijesinghe
New Contributor

35$/30GB sim only plan September 2018.

I perchersed optus 36$/30GB sim only plan while 45$/30Gb was on an offer of 10% sale.But i am getting 45$ bills now .Why is that.And the free survices which they said aviable to my account like NAT GEO app is not available to me. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: 35$/30GB sim only plan September 2018.

@wijesinghe, sorry we couldn't get to you sooner.

Do you remember the name of the promo plan i.e. 12M SIM only (OCT 2018 Promo)?

I'm just having trouble finding the specific offer you've mentioned. We have a sale online that gives you 10% off our $45 SIM only plan with 50GB of data. 

We also had a $10.00 off your second service offer. 

If you'd like us to take a look, send us a private message. We'll need your full name, DOB and mobile number.

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor greenlig
New Contributor

Hi, I have the same problem. I'm paying $45 for 15gb, when I selected this "35$/30GB sim only plan September 2018" plan. Not happy! Please advise what I should do to fix this.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
New Contributor greenlig
New Contributor

0 Kudos
Top Contributors