cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

10 things to know about Android 10

Those with Google Pixel phones will already know that Android 10 is available (thanks @DavelewSmiley Happy

Have you got it too Pixel users? What do you think?

Or are you someone with another phone and are still anxiously waiting?

Check out this short video of 10 things to know about Android 10.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
3 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: 10 things to know about Android 10

Hi

I am into gestures and like be able to grant permission to apps to only use location when the app is in use.

I found this article from The Verge helpful in accessing the different settings:

https://www.theverge.com/2019/9/4/20849622/android-10-new-features-how-to-google-pixel-focus-dark-mo...

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Now when is it coming to the Note 10+? @Ray_YC 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

We find out when we hear from our software update testers.

Subscribe to this thread for updates 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos