cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Rollover or not?

Hi Crowd - I recharged my Mobile Broadband and received the 80Gbs. I thought the balance would be added to this - I didn't take note but about 40 or 50Gbs. I just want to be assured that this recharge worked properly and that I was not entitled to the roll-over of data. thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Rollover or not?

Hi @J-bird

If you had recharged your service before the expiry of your current recharge, then any unused data up to 200GB will roll over. More information on this can be found on the Critical Information Summary (CIS) of the Optus Prepaid Data Only plan

If you did need assistance in checking if the previous balance you have had should be rolled over, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app.

Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Rollover or not?

"Data Rollover: Unused included MyData will roll over to the next recharge as MyData Rollover if you recharge before credit expires. If you accrue over 200GB of MyData Rollover you will forfeit any data over that limit. MyData Rollover will be used after any MyData you have on your current recharge"
0 Kudos
Top Contributors