Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Dumpingthismob
New Contributor
New Contributor

Dreadful Customer Service only matched by the poor network

Dreadful Customer Service only matched by the poor network.

Often no speed due to no connection and Optus make it harder to address a person. I am paying for 5g and my Vodafone mobile 4g is having to be used due to the lack of connection in Clontarf and middle of Brisbane.

Then l log in to my Optus account, enter all my details whilst in this secure account to raise issues and then have to resubmit on request no more than 2 minutes later. Is this designed to annoy people and avoid the many issues...only been with this mob 4 weeks and already regret

I will be raising a litany of complaints with ombudsmen and your executive team.

Not good enough and then I get to see infantile tags on this ridiculous message service.

Grow up and fix your service, drop the immature crap its condensing and a waste of resources

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Tuong_YC

Re: Dreadful Customer Service only matched by the poor network

Good morning @Dumpingthismob, its not great to see you feel this way. From the sounds of things, it looks like your login has not been set up - not to worry though, we would be more than happy to assist with this as well as any other concerns you may be having at the moment.

If you could please send through a private message to our social media platforms Facebook or Twitter, we will run some checks and get this up and running in no time. Cheers for that

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Dumpingthismob
New Contributor
New Contributor

I don't use social media and writing to Optus executives due the atrocious all round service offered by your mob.

My login is fine, yet having to resubmit account information whenever I want to raise an issue to ridiculous. Yet more often than not I can't enter via my Optus mobile due to poor or no connection.

0 Kudos
Kartika

Appreciate where you are coming from @Dumpingthismob. If you don`t have Social media then you can contact us either via the → messaging service or by calling us on → 131 344 - Mon - Sun: 8am - 8pm to assist you further. Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Dumpingthismob
New Contributor
New Contributor

Been on the phone 10 minutes now after being transferred.

Now dealing with a customer service individual whom hasn't disconnected me yet the line is silent....Optus tactic or poor customer service. After 2 minutes of silence put on music, pathetic

Turned my 5G off on my crappy Oppo mobile due to poor to no connection (even within the Brisbane CBD) First 3 weeks I was with Optus I barely had a reasonable reception and luckily I had my Vodafone mobile to fall back on.

Security is hideous, changed my password yet again and it works yet not on Fetch TV or when submitting it manually in my Optus app on mobile. I had even simplified it...still can't use.

22 minutes now and still massive fails dealing with your team.

I'm so glad I don't have all my services through this company as I would probably struggle to have any services due to my experiences, this is not a new issue yet it's still prevalent 4 years since I dumped you people.

Dreadful all round experience continues, time for the Telcom Ombudsmen.

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Hey @Dumpingthismob, its not great to see that this has your recent experience - certainly not the level of service we want to be providing. If you could please send through a private message on our social platforms - Facebook or Twitter with some more context on your concern and we will run some checks to assist in the best possible way

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Dumpingthismob
New Contributor
New Contributor

Good to see my previous posts ignored...I don't use social media, it's bad enough I have to use this crap

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Not to worry @dumplthismob- if you did not have a social media accesses, our teams are available 24/7 via our Messenger service on the Optus App. Just sent through some more context and we will follow up with you

0 Kudos
Top Contributors