Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
nathynate
New Contributor
New Contributor

5g prepaid service

Hi, I have an outright bought S20 Ultra, and I'm not overly fond of being on plans. So I was wondering if your prepaid choices have access to the 5g network
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Logged-Off
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: 5g prepaid service

No 5g on prepaid
0 Kudos
Kartika

Sorry @nathynate, 5G is not available to Prepaid customers yet. Please refer to our → month to month plans if interested. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
prepaiduser
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am a prepaid customer with a 5G compatible phone. When will Optus allow me on to the 5G network? It's disappointing that I cannot find anywhere on the Optus website that prepaid customers are not allowed access to 5G. Why isn't it the same for all Optus mobile customers.
0 Kudos
Casey_YC

Hi there, @prepaiduser

While Optus Prepaid Network is unable to currently support prepaid services, we suggest keeping an eye on our Optus 5G page for any updates as they are available. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

prepaiduser
New Contributor
New Contributor

I can't see anywhere on the Optus 5G page that prepaid services are not currently supported.
0 Kudos
Casey_YC

Hi @prepaiduser,

Once 5G is available on prepaid, our site will be updated accordingly. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos