New Contributor

Redirection

I need to redirect a delivery please
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Redirection

Optus don't do this unfortunately. You need to contact Optus to organise the original to be returned and then once it is, they'll dispatch another delivery to the correct address

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Redirection

In some cases, we do @SamSam, but there's specific criteria i.e. the address requires a minor correction such as a unit number that's been left out (if the device has already been dispatched from our warehouse).

In most cases, we will need to rekey the order from scratch. If you weren’t available at the delivery address you've given us, the package will be delivered to your local post office.

· Australia Post / StarTrack will provide a reminder card to you after 5 business days if not collected

· If the package is not collected within 10 business days. The Post Office will send the device back to the Optus warehouse 

If a device has been dispatched, but not allocated, we can rekey the order with the correct delivery address. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors