cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
vk3col
Contributor
Contributor

On Webmail when I select SENT there is never anything listed, have I done something wrong?

Hello All, it appears that I must have something set wrong in Settings, but there is not much you can do wrong, so it has me beat. I can send heaps of emails, but the SENT folder is always empty, any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks for your help

Colin

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kartika

Re: On Webmail when I select SENT there is never anything listed, have I done something wrong?

Hi @vk3col, if you are using an email application then it could be that you have not set your send folder to synchronise. Please refer to this → Email Support page to double check your settings. You can also cross check by logging into your Webmail directly → here  to confirm the sent emails are registered. 

If the issue still continues then you are best to speak with our Technical Support team either via the → messaging service or by calling them on  131344 - Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 9am - 5pm AEST to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
vk3col
Contributor
Contributor

Re: On Webmail when I select SENT there is never anything listed, have I done something wrong?

Thanks very much for your help. I am using Thunderbird and do not use Optusnet as an account in it, or in fact on Optusnet.web. I didn't save everything correctly on Thunderbird, so now everything is being saved there as I wanted and nothing saved on Web mail which is great as it never fills up. The reason I do it this way is I use an intermediary link in between,  which lets me change providers, but keep the same email address. EG: Someone sends me an email at hidden, it is then automatically rerouted to hidden and is picked up by Thunderbird as hidden. The reverse applies for sending. This allows me to change servers from Optusnet to MyRepublic or whoever and still retain the same address so long as I notify abc.com that I have changed servers. Hope this makes sense, it works well and I have been using for many years.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors