Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Strider1974
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Note20 Ultra droping calls

My Note20 Ultra 5G  keeps dropping calls. 

I have reset network access, confirmed signal strength, rebooted phone and updated all apps and software

When I reached out through the Optus app for support I was advised that the Note 20, Note 20 Ultra, Z Fold, Z Fold 2, Note 10, Note 10+, S10, S10+ & S10 Lite are all having this issue.

To say I unhappy that my flagship phone for which I paid a massive premium is constantly dropping calls is understatement. I really want to know what Optus is doing to get this resolved because as it stands my phone is not fit for purpose and I am getting to the point where I will want to return the phone and have the contract cancelled

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tina_YC

Re: Note20 Ultra droping calls

Hey @Strider1974, thanks for getting in touch with us. We're sorry you're having issues with your 5G mobile. Optus was tracking reports of dropped calls on Samsung S20 devices connected to the 5G network over the last couple of months but this has been resolved with the latest Android OS update.

Since you're still experiencing issues, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page and we will give you a hand there. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors