Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
flying_squid
Contributor
Contributor

Nokia 5G Modem PS4 Port Forwarding

Hi guys,
Can anyone guide me to port forward for my PS4 ? The constant drop out of games is becomming annoying. This may be an answer.
Signal is good and speeds are good so im running out of options. Im not sure what to do on the modem settings. Im a very basic guy.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
George_YC

Re: Nokia 5G Modem PS4 Port Forwarding

Hi @flying_squid, with our 5G Home Broadband device, you're unable to Port Forward. However, if you're having issues with dropouts, have you visited our 5G Home Internet troubleshooting page to try to fix the issues you're experiencing?

If you're still needing a hand, you can contact our 5G Home Broadband team on 1300 101 693. They are available between Monday - Friday, 8am to 8pm or Saturdays, 9am to 5pm. George

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

flying_squid
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Nokia 5G Modem PS4 Port Forwarding

No good. That needs to be changed in future. I nearly went to an NBN service because of that. You guys have a good product let down by too many restrictions.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors