cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet

Hi, is anyone else in Ermington Sydney NSW having a problem with there internet connection?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Internet

Hi @Karere, thank you for reaching out. I have checked the Ermington, New South Wales 2115 area and can confirm that an unplanned NBN fault has been identified in the area which may be impacting your service (ref: 23284365). 

There is no estimated time of restoration as of yet as investigations are still underway. Rest assured, we are taking the necessary steps to get your service back up and running as soon as we can. You can register for updates via our Network Status page. If you have any questions, our Messaging Team is here to help. You can engage with them via our 24/7 Messaging Service on the My Optus App.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes my NBN has been out since thursday i got the same reply as you just have to wait, pretty poor response if you ask me but what can you do cheers
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @biercatt,

As mention on your other post, we'd be happy to provide an interim service if you could get in touch with us via private message on Facebook or Twitter