Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Dianaaatptusnet
New Contributor
New Contributor

5g

When will 5g home broadband be rolled out in Arncliffe/Turrella NSW?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Rob_YC

Re: 5g

Hi @Dianaaatptusnet, thanks for reaching out to us here. We don't currently have an ETA for the 5g switch on at that location as of yet.  However, if you enter your address into our 5G Home Broadband page you can register your interest and we'll provide you with an update when we have more info. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@Dianaaatptusnet  Checkout the following thread for previous discussion on Optug 5G rollout for a little bit more info in the thread:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Network-Coverage/Optus-5G-Tasmania/m-p/642742

0 Kudos
Dianaaatptusnet
New Contributor
New Contributor

Was a OptusHome HFC customer and registered my 5g interest more than a year ago, The copper into my house was unreliable for 256kbaud dialup model 25 years ago so I doubt it has improved enough to work on NBM to the kerb about 100m down the street so am left with Optus 4g. Very sad.
0 Kudos