cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

5G Outrage Carindale QLD 4152

Second time in a week lost 5G Connection. :-(, currently connected to 4G only.

The first time was related to the firmware upgrade (3TG00118ABAD52).  Not sure what's was the problem this time. 

The 5G reliability seems a real issue now.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: 5G Outrage Carindale QLD 4152

Hi @ozsmallfish,

Sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you've been having with your 5G service.

I've taken a look at the network in your area and there's no reported faults or maintenance that could impact your service.

I'd first suggest taking a look into our 5G Troubleshooting page which does have some handy guides.

If you're still needing assistance, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App or by contacting our 5G Tech Support team directly on 1300 101 693. They're available Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm (AEST)  Sat: 9am - 5pm (AEST).

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: 5G Outrage Carindale QLD 4152

Thanks, On Monday while talking to the customer service, I was told the modem was not connected to the exchange. But after the phone call, the 5G connection was re-established . Today, same problem happened again. I was suspecting there must be some glitches on the server side. My 5G connections was perferect fine for the last month before firmware upgrade.

Nokia .JPG  

0 Kudos
Top Contributors