Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Haidyn
New Contributor
New Contributor

4 & 5gb Dropping out

For the last couple of weeks, my wifi has been dropping out, I was notified that it would be fixed shortly but two weeks have past and the wifi is still acting up, I've tried flushing my DNS, restarting the modem, pretty much everything, I've even used an wifi extender to help. nothing is working.

I can do anything online and its p****ing me off.

Not sure whats going on with 4-5G right now, but will it be fixed soon?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jono_YC

Re: 4 & 5gb Dropping out

Hi @Haidyn it's not great to hear that you're experiencing issues with your service.

We recommend keeping across our Network Status page, which provides up-to-date faults and works that may be impacting your service. You can also register for updates by clicking on the respective mobile tower, and then selecting “Log a fault”.

We also have a range of troubleshooting steps that may help with 5G faults.

If the issue still persists, please contact our 5G Technical Support team on → 1300 101 693 - Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 9am - 5pm (AEST) to assist you further.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

jodasm
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: 4 & 5gb Dropping out

what was the solution?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors